Sun, Jun 21|
Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Church
Sunday 6/21st 12:00pm Mass
Praise God we are somewhat able to gather together within these limited parameters! Prior to filling out this form, we ask that you please carefully read the following guidelines below as well as to keep these in mind when you attend Mass. Kindly disregard the $0 reference.
Time & Location
Jun 21, 2020, 12:00 PM
Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Church, 701 S Eola Rd, Aurora, IL 60504, USA
About The Event
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS CONTINUES TO REMAIN IN PLACE
- Prior to coming to church, please take a moment to go through a health protocol self-checklist. If you experience any of the symptoms, we ask that you stay home.
- You must sanitize your hands upon entering the church. We will have sanitizers at the doorway.
- You must wear a mask or face covering upon entering the church and for the duration of your time inside.
- You must stay within the designated areas that are in place to adhere to the social distancing measures.
- Only door B off the main parking lot will be open to enter and exit. Please follow the marked off areas keeping to the right while entering and exiting.
- Follow the 6’ social distancing marking on the floor in the narthex at all times.
- Please follow the guidance of the hospitality ministers present who will direct you, seat you, or answer questions.
- We will be working hard between the Masses, Confession, and the duration of Private Prayer to sanitize our Worship Space and prepare it for future use throughout the day.
DURING THE MASS, THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES CONTINUES TO REMAIN IN PLACE
- Please plan on arriving to Mass early, especially as our hospitality minister will help escort you to your seats. If you arrive before Mass has concluded, we ask that you remain in the parking lot until the previous Mass has cleared out.
- There will not be worship aids or hymnals in the pews.
- There will be no congregational singing.
- Bring your own sanitizer to sanitize your hands before receiving communion.
- Follow directions of the usher and observe social distancing to receive communion.
- There is still no handshake of peace.
- Communion will be distributed in the hand only. Communion from the cup is discontinued indefinitely.
- After receiving communion, set to the side, remove your mask and consume the precious host.
- After the final blessing and dismissal, you will be dismissed by an usher, pew-by-pew like at a wedding.
- Please do not congregate in the narthex or parking lot before or after Mass.
- With regard to our weekly collection, we encourage you to continue to give online or text for the safety of our ministers and money counters. This can be done by visiting our Give page creating an account or by texting your offering amount to (630)647-8105, follow the rest of the instructions. For those who cannot do so, we will place the collection basket in the narthex for you to drop off your offerings upon entering the church.
Thank you so much for working with us on keeping each other safe. We continue to pray for you during this time of transition, especially for your health and safety. We thank you for your patience and look forward to seeing you back at our parish soon. In Jesus through Mary,Father Don and Father Mark