Sun, Nov 01|
Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Church
Sunday 11/1st 10am Inside Your Car in the Parking Lot
Prior to filling out the sign-up form, we ask that you please carefully read the following guidelines below and also to please keep these in mind when you drive in for the Parking Lot Mass. Kindly disregard the $0 reference.
Time & Location
Nov 01, 2020, 10:00 AM
Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Church, 701 S Eola Rd, Aurora, IL 60504, USA
About The Event
ITEMS TO KEEP IN MIND
- The reservation for the Parking Lot Mass is for 1 car. Meaning it is not by the number of people in a family, but by the car you will drive in with. Please feel free to have as many people as your car can allow.
- The dispensation from the Sunday obligation to attend Mass remains in place indefinitely. As well, 10am Sunday Mass and 8am Daily Mass will continue to be live-streamed.
- Please also note that attending Mass in the Parking Lot is voluntary and the parish/diocese assumes no liability related to COVID-19. It is why the first item below is emphasized.
IMPORTANT PARKING DIRECTIONS
- Please help us out! We are asking if you could please park on the WEST side of the parking lot.
- Prior to coming to attending the Parking Lot Mass, please take a moment to go through a health protocol self-checklist. If you experience any of the symptoms, out of charity towards your brother and sister in Christ, we ask that you stay home.
- We ask that you remain in your car with the exception of exiting your car briefly to receive Communion. Of course, keep social distancing from other families while receiving Communion.
GUIDELINES DURING THE PARKING LOT MASS
- Please plan on arriving no earlier than 9:30 am.
- Please enter only from the Circle Drive Entrance.
- Upon entry from the Circle Drive Entrance (all other entries will be blocked), please follow the traffic attendant's directions.
- Prior to arriving, please make sure you have your radio set to the OLM Radio Station! FM 88.5
- Or, bring your handheld device to view the live-stream Mass on Facebook or our Website.
- Please note that you will find it difficult to tune in on the radio station to listen to the audio AND watch the live-stream at the same time because there is a 30-second broadcast delay on the live-stream. Just choose whichever works best for you.
- Please feel free to have as many people as your car can allow.
- During the distribution of Communion, please remain in your car and follow the directions of the parking attendant, they will let you know when it is time to exit your car and proceed to the Communion Line. Please don't forget to wear your mask and maintain the 6' social distant guidelines at the Communion line.
- All exits will open up after Mass has ended, please follow the traffic attendant's directions when you exit the Parking Lot.
- You won't be able to linger once the Mass has ended.
- With regard to our weekly collection, we encourage you to continue to give online or text for the safety of our ministers and money counters. This can be done by visiting our Give page creating an account or by texting your offering amount to (630)647-8105, follow the rest of the instructions. For those who cannot do so, there will be a "fun" collection bin, where you may drop off your offertory. Let's just say if you have loose change in your car, you can "shoot" it in the bin! Get the children ready with any loose change as you drive by the fun collection bin.
Thank you so much for working with us on keeping each other safe. We look forward to this unique experience with you as we come together again worshipping our Lord Jesus! Come Holy Spirit!