OLM Feast Celebration - Fatima
Time & Location
About The Event
FOLLOWING THE SAME PROTOCOLS AS THE PARKING LOT MASS, PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING
ITEMS TO KEEP IN MIND
- The reservation for the Parking Lot Drive-In Movie is for 1 car. Meaning it is not by the number of people in a family, but by the car you will drive in with. Please feel free to have as many people as your car can allow.
- Please note that attending the Drive-In Movie in the Parking Lot is voluntary and the parish/diocese assumes no liability related to COVID-19. It is why the first item below is emphasized.
IMPORTANT PARKING DIRECTIONS & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Prior to coming, please take a moment to go through a health protocol self-checklist. If you experience any of the symptoms, out of charity towards your brother and sister in Christ, we ask that you stay home.
- Kindly help us out, we are asking if you could please follow the parking attendant's directions. All cars will face forward to where the screen is.
- Cars will be more than 6' from each other. Just like in the parking lot Mass, cars will occupy every other parking spot (see the cover picture on this registration to get an idea) i.e. there will be an empty parking spot in between cars and an empty parking spot in front of your car respectively.
GUIDELINES DURING THE PARKING LOT DRIVE-IN MOVIE
- The movie will start at dusk. Please plan on arriving no earlier than 6:45 pm.
- Please enter only from the Circle Drive Entrance.
- Upon entry from the Circle Drive Entrance (all other entries will be blocked), please follow the parking attendant's directions.
- Prior to arriving, please make sure you have your radio set to the OLM Radio Station FM 88.5. While there will be outdoor speakers, for the best viewing experience, you can listen on the FM 88.5
- Please feel free to have as many people as your car can allow.
- Please don't forget to wear your mask and maintain the 6' social distant guidelines should you need to use the Building restrooms.
Thank you so much for working with us on keeping each other safe. We look forward to this unique experience with you as we come together in socially distant precautionary ways to celebrate the blessing and the feast of Our Lady of Mercy! Come Holy Spirit!