Wed, Jul 29|
Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Church
Magnify Wednesday 7/29 @ 7pm
Praise God we are somewhat able to gather together within these limited parameters! Prior to filling out this form, we ask that you please carefully read the following guidelines below as well as to keep these in mind when you attend Mass. Kindly disregard the $0 reference.
Time & Location
Jul 29, 2020, 7:00 PM
Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Church, 701 S Eola Rd, Aurora, IL 60504, USA
About The Event
Join Father James as he leads us in adoring Jesus, accompanied by Josh Goodman. Father James will be hearing Confessions, he will also host a socially distant gathering at the outdoor Stations of the Cross for those that would like to hang out afterward. Bring folding chairs.
Adoring Jesus, freedom in Confession, and hanging out with Father James; 3 awesome things to look forward to @ Magnify this month!
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
- Please plan on arriving early, especially as our hospitality minister will help escort you to your seats.
- There will be no congregational singing. Please sing quietly in your hearts.
Thank you so much for working with us on keeping each other safe.
We pray that you come and spend time in prayer with Jesus, encountering Him in a special way that He is personally inviting you to come and share your heart with Him. See you this Wednesday, let's Magnify Jesus!
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Prior to coming to church, please take a moment to go through a health protocol self-checklist. If you experience any of the symptoms, we ask that you stay home.
- You must sanitize your hands upon entering the church. We will have sanitizers at the doorway.
- You must wear a mask or face covering upon entering the church and for the duration of your time inside.
- You must stay within the designated areas that are in place to adhere to the social distancing measures.
- Only door B off the main parking lot will be open to enter and exit. Please follow the marked off areas keeping to the right while entering and exiting.
- Follow the 6’ social distancing marking on the floor in the narthex at all times.
- Please follow the guidance of the hospitality ministers present who will direct you, seat you, or answer questions.
- We will be working hard to sanitize our Worship Space and prepare it for future use throughout the day.