5/9 @8am Mass Sign Up
Time & Location
About The Event
10 PERSON LIMIT.
- In order to adhere to the 10 person limit set forth before us by the Diocese and State, please note that when signing up for Mass, the quantity refers to how many persons in your household will be attending. For example, if there are 3 of you attending Mass, please fill in 3.
- The registration site will not take registrations once the 10 people limit has been met. With that said, if you find you are registering and you have 3 people in your family and your registration is not going through, it is most likely that the system is not taking the registration because your registration will exceed the 10 people limit. For example, if you have 3 people in your household signing up for Mass but the system already has 9 registrations, the system will not allow for your registration to go through.
ONE MASS ONLY PLEASE. Given the limitation of 10 people, please be considerate when registering for Mass. We ask that you only sign up for ONE mass during the week of 5/4 through 5/10 to ensure more people can participate.
CONFESSION. The Fathers are hearing confessions 30 minutes before the start of Mass for those that have signed up to attend daily Mass. If you wish to receive confession, please arrive 30 minutes before Mass starts.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS CONTINUES TO REMAIN IN PLACE.
- It is still recommended that people who are vulnerable, should remain at home and participate by live stream. Even more urgently, if you have any reason to believe you might be sick or exposed to COVID-19, please remain at home as an act of charity to others. We will still maintain the live streaming.
- Prior to coming to church, please take a moment to go through a health protocol self-checklist. If you experience any of the symptoms, we ask that you stay home and participate in the mass remotely.
- You must sanitize your hands upon entering the church. We will have sanitizers
- You must wear a mask or face covering upon entering the church. Once you are seated in the pew, you may remove them.
- Please only sit in the designated pews where "Reserve" signs are placed.
DURING THE MASS, THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES CONTINUES TO REMAIN IN PLACE
- There is still no handshake of peace
- No distribution of the Precious Blood
- Utilization of hand sanitizer by all who will receive the Precious Body
Thank you so much for working with us on keeping each other safe. We continue to pray for you during this time of transition, especially for your health and safety. We thank you for your patience and look forward to seeing you back at our parish soon.
In Jesus through Mary,
Father Don and Father Mark
- 5/9 @8am Mass Sign Up$0$00$0